ChicArt Public Relations, a boutique PR company specializing in outstanding highly curated Independent and Genre films, is presently in search of their next rock star filmmaker to promote. Could this be YOU?!
We have successfully placed our filmmakers and their films in major media outlets such as Variety, Deadline, The Hollywood Reporter, IndieWIRE, Screen Daily, The Advocate, Attitude Magazine, Fangoria, MovieMaker Magazine, and many more.
We want to collaborate with you when:
• You have a film in post-production;
• You have been selected at a top-tier film festival;
• You have qualified for the Oscars®;
• You're looking for sales and distribution;
• You're looking for market representation;
• You're looking for media coverage;
• Raising your credibility, branding and prestige is important to you;
• You want a successful film festival strategy (through our partner strategist);
• You will be releasing your film soon.
We can definitely help you surpass your PR goals!
Get your free 20-minute consultation: info@ChicArt.world.
We offer PR grants/vouchers to under-represented filmmakers of independent films being selected at SUNDANCE, CANNES, VENICE, TIFF, SXSW, TRIBECA, etc.
Native/Queer filmmaker Erica Tremblay was the first recipient of our first ChicArt PR grant initiative with her short "Little Chief" at the Sundance Film festival.
BTS: Our client, producer Lauren Elizabeth Hood, walking the red carpet at TIFF.